Overweight and Obesity (for Teens)
In this section, you'll find information on some common health concerns that go with being overweight. You'll also find tips on what teens can do to manage their weight in a healthy way.
- 5 Facts About Goal Setting
- About Overweight and Obesity
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Dealing With Feelings When You're Overweight
- Emotional Eating
- Exercise Log
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- How Can I Lose Weight Safely?
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Losing Weight: Brandon's Story (Video)
- Managing Your Weight
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Therapy and Weight Management
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Weight Management: Strength Training Exercises (Video)
- What Can I Do About Overeating?
- What Is Type 2 Diabetes?
- When Being Overweight Is a Health Problem
- Why Exercise Is Wise