Assistive Devices: Positioning Aids (Slideshow)
Kids with special needs might need help with sitting Positioning aids provide supported sitting and help kids carry out everyday activities.
Watch this slideshow to see what positioning aids are available. Click on the arrows to go to the next slide or to return to an earlier slide.
- Caring for Your Teen With CP: Age 13 and Up
- Finding Respite Care
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- Spina Bifida
- Caring for Your Child With CP: Ages 6–12
- Caring for Your Child With CP: Birth to Age 5
- Cerebral Palsy (CP) Center
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Devices: Walking and Mobility (Slideshow)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Occupational Therapy