Asthma is a disease that makes it hard to breathe. Learn more.
- Asthma Center
- Asthma Flare-Ups
- Asthma Flare-Ups: What Happens? (Video)
- Asthma Medicines
- Asthma Triggers
- Asthma: Parents Talk (Video)
- Can Kids and Teens With Asthma Play Sports?
- Can the Weather Affect My Child's Asthma?
- Dealing With Triggers: Pets
- Definition: Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Do Allergies Cause Asthma?
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- First Aid: Asthma Flare-Ups
- How Can I Help My Child Use a Nebulizer?
- Managing Asthma
- My Baby Is Wheezing. Is it Asthma?
- School and Asthma
- Traveling and Asthma
- What Are Nebulizers and Inhalers?
- What's an Asthma Action Plan?
- When to Go to the ER if Your Child Has Asthma