Managing Your Toddler's Behavior (Video)
Toddlers learn new skills and test boundaries ever day. This can make for some trying moments. Learn how to encourage good behavior, handle tantrums, and keep your cool.
Reviewed by: KidsHealth Medical Experts
- Safe Exploring for Toddlers
- Separation Anxiety
- Your Child's Development: 15 Months
- Teaching Your Child Self-Control
- My Toddler Hates Vegetables. What Can I Do?
- Learning, Play, and Your 1- to 2-Year-Old
- Screen Time Guidelines for Babies and Toddlers
- Toddlers at the Table: Avoiding Power Struggles
- Temper Tantrums
- Disciplining Your Toddler
- Handling Picky Eating in Toddlers (Video)
- Helping Your Toddler Sleep (Video)
- Your Child's Development: 1.5 Years (18 Months)