Assistive Devices: Walking and Mobility (Slideshow)
en españolDispositivos de ayuda para personas con discapacidades: Andar y desplazarse (Presentación de diapositivas)
Kids who have trouble walking have many options when it comes to getting around. View the slideshow below to learn more. To advance the page or return to an earlier slide, click on the arrows.
Reviewed by: Mary Bolton, PT
Date reviewed: August 2021
- Caring for Your Teen With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Age 13 and Up
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA): Steven's Story (Video)
- Words to Know (Special Health Care Needs Glossary)
- Caring for Your Child With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Ages 6–12
- Caring for Your Child With Cerebral Palsy (CP): Birth to Age 5
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Devices: Positioning Aids (Slideshow)
- Occupational Therapy
- Kids With Special Needs
- Steven's Story: Power Player
- Going to a Physical Therapist
- Going to an Occupational Therapist
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995- KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by The Nemours Foundation, iStock, Getty Images, Veer, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com.