Infections (for Teens)
Who needs a flu shot? How long is mono contagious? This section has tons of articles about infections that teens can get, with information about how they're spread, signs and symptoms, when to go to the doctor, and more.
- 5 Tips for Surviving Shots
- 5 Ways to Fight the Flu
- Coping With Colds
- Flu Center
- Flu Facts
- Germs: Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, and Protozoa
- I'm Pregnant. Should I Get a Flu Shot?
- The Flu Vaccine
- When Can I Go Back to School If I Have the Flu?
- E. Coli Infections: Diarrhea
- Food Poisoning
- What's the Difference Between Infectious and Contagious?