Expert Answers (Q&A)
Got a question? What do the experts have to say? Look here for answers to many of the questions teens ask us.
- Can Stress Affect My Weight?
- How Can I Help Someone Who's Being Bullied?
- I Bullied Someone. How Can I Apologize?
- I Don't Want to Talk to My School Counselor. What Should I Do?
- I Have Sickle Cell Disease. What Should I Know About Going Away to College?
- I Helped Spread a Rumor. What Should I Do?
- Should I Fight a Bully?
- Someone Is Spreading Rumors About Me. What Can I Do?
- Can Lack of Sleep Stunt Your Growth?
- Does the Light From a Phone or Computer Make it Hard to Sleep?
- How Can I Stop My Nightmares?
- Is It OK to Wear a Bra While Sleeping?
- Is it OK to Sleep Less on Weekdays and More on Weekends?
- What Should I Do If I Can't Sleep?
- Why Do I Feel Paralyzed Before I Fall Asleep?
- Why Does My Body Jerk Before I Fall Asleep?