Periods Q&A for Teens
See answers to some common questions about periods.
- Am I Still a Virgin If I Use a Tampon?
- Can Birth Control Help With Cramps?
- Can I Practice Using a Tampon Before I Get My Period?
- Can I Use a Tampon If I'm a Virgin?
- Can I Wear the Same Pad All Day?
- Can Masturbation Affect Periods?
- Can a Girl Get Pregnant if Her Periods Are Irregular?
- Can a Girl Get Pregnant if She Has Never Had Her Period?
- Did My Period Stop Because of Too Much Exercise?
- How Do You Know If Your Period Is Regular?
- I Think I Had My First Period. How Can I Be Sure?
- I Throw Up During My Period. Is That Normal?
- I'm 14 and I Don't Have My Period Yet. Is This Normal?
- I've Never Had My Period, So What's This Discharge?
- Is It Normal for My Period to Stop at Night?
- Is It Normal for Period Blood to Come Out in Clumps?
- Is It OK to Have Sex While You Have Your Period?
- Is It OK to Wear a Tampon in the Bath or Shower?
- Is Period Blood Always Red?
- Is it Common to Get Migraines Before Your Period?
- Is it OK to Get My Period Twice in One Month?
- Is it OK to Have a Discharge After Getting Your Period?
- My Breasts Ache During My Period. What Can I Do?
- My Periods Are Irregular. What's Going On?
- Should I Take Pills to Regulate My Period?
- Why Do I Feel Depressed When I Have My Period?
- Will My Monthly Cycle Go Back to Normal With PCOS Treatment?